Statement of Faith
1. We believe in one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in the deity, humanity, and virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He lived a sinless life, that He performed miracles in accordance with the scriptures, that He died on the cross as a substitutionary atoning sacrifice for the sins of the world; that He arose bodily from the dead and ascended to into heaven, that he presently rules as the Head of the Church and that he will return in power and glory.
3. We believe in the person and work of the Holy Spirit, who indwells the believer at the conversion, and empowers him to live the Christian life.
4. We believe the Bible to be the holy and inspired Word of God, free from error, and the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
5. We believe that all men have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and that for salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, is essential.
6. We believe in the doctrine of justification by faith, and the impossibility of man to save himself by works. ” Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God, through our Lord Jesus Christ” Romans 5:1
7. We believe in life after death, in the resurrection of the saved unto everlasting life in heaven, and the resurrection of the lost unto eternal punishment.
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, who are equal across differences of race, nationality, gender, and social position.